The Raspberry Pi Zero has been upgraded to include a camera port, display it with pride in this eye-catching new Pibow.
Note: this is the case for the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 only. This case is not compatible with the Pi Zero W or the Pi Zero v1.2 (without camera connector). Does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3!
We've got a tutorial showing you how to build your Pibow here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi Zero visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports accessible (encloses micro-SD)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of four unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Zero while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.