The de-facto audiophile DAC/AMP for the Raspberry Pi. This latest revision of the Pi-DigiAMP+ has pre-programmed EEPROM and exposes the full Raspberry Pi GPIO header. It also supports voltage input up to 24v and delivers the full 2.5amp to the Pi.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply “FIT AND ENJOY.”
Designed to deliver the best audio performance from the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/RPi2/3/3B+/4, fit within the Pi’s form factor and provide additional full access to the Pi’s 40way I/O signals allowing easy addition of IR sensors, Rotary Encoder or i2c devices (such as OLED screens) etc.
The new Pi-DigiAMP+ retains the Texas Instruments chipset (TAS5756m), maintaining full software compatibility. Added to that this version comes with a pre-programmed EEPROM allowing Raspbian to auto configure itself including unmoving the audio signals at startup.
Supported by the many software audio packages already on the market. Roon Labs / Volumio / MoodeAudio / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others. The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ connects easily to the Raspberry Pi and provides up to 2 x 35W stereo output to speakers.
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi from the Pi-DigiAMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals
- Supports up to 24v input
- Delivers full 2.5amp to the Pi, supports screens & USB devices in parallel
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ is suitable for the latest Raspberry Pi A+/B+, RPi2, RPi3+ and 4 - it is not compatible with much older Raspberry Pi A and B Models.
The Pi-DigiAMP+ is supplied with all mounting hardware.
NOTE: The Pi-DigiAMP+ requires an external power supply / brick, and when powered the Pi-DigiAMP+ provides power to your Raspberry Pi in parallel.