The de-facto audiophile DAC for the Raspberry Pi. This latest revision of our Pi-DAC+ is pre-programmed for auto detection and exposes the full Raspberry Pi GPIO header providing easy access for buttons, sensors, screens etc.
The Pi-DAC+ Rev4 plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD audio in minutes. With a pre-programmed HAT EEPROM it'll also auto configure itself in Raspbian with zero user effort.
The Pi-DAC+ feature the great Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC and also includes a dedicated headphone amplifier delivering a complete all-in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones. Volume control is built in, eliminating the need for software volume controls of some other audio accessories.
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with Pre-programmed EEPROM support, the Pi-DAC+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4) compliant accessory
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Full-HD Linux audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in high quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Digital I2S audio signals
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Use raw Linux, Volumio, RuneAudio, SqueezePlug, PiCorePlayer, PiMusicBox, AirplaySync, MDP or similar and listen to internet radio, your own digital music library, or streaming music services such as Spotify – all in magnificent audio quality. The IQaudIO Pi-DAC+ easily supports 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
Please note: this product is the Pi-DAC+ on its own without any bolts or spacers.