Mote pHAT lets you run our beautiful Mote lights straight from your Pi or Pi Zero, for a super-compact setup. Connect up to 4 Mote light strips, with our Mote cables, to the 4 channels provided and away you go! That's up to 64 pixels.
The female header comes un-soldered, so you can combine Mote pHAT with our other pHATs to display sensor readings or control Mote with buttons or switches.
The MagPi said that "Mote pHAT offers a compact, discreet way of controlling them without the need to connect to the USB port of a laptop or Pi" and that it was "great value" in their four star review.
- Four Mote channels (using microUSB connectors)
- Up to 64 RGB LEDs with 4 of our 16 pixel Mote strips
- 2x LC125A quadruple bus buffer gates
- Mote pHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
We've put together a Python library to make using Mote pHAT really simple, and ported many of the examples from our standalone Mote library especially for Mote pHAT.