Top quality heavy duty combination scissors ideal for workshop / DIY / Handyman use or any situation that requires cutting of otherwise challenging materials.
Capable of cutting many different tricky materials these scissors have a large comfort grip allowing the user to apply maximum force safely due to the integral finger guard.
The blades have both micro-serrations for cutting materials like fibre & PET with rearmost coarse serrations for cutting thicker materials such as electrical cable & rope.
- 2-IN-1 BLADE (NON SLIP)
- 3mm THICK POWERFUL SHEARS!
- Micro-serrations on the main blade hold your object while cutting to prevent slippage
- U-shaped blade - Ideal for power supply cord, coaxiale cable, rope, etc.
- TPR Cushioned handles for a comfortable grip
- Finger pinch guard - The overlapping guard prevents your fingers from being pinched.
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Overall Length : 210mm
|Cutting Capacity (reference only)
||(Conductor dia. 1.0mm)
||Ext. dia. 12mm (4 cores)
|Cotton insulated cord
||Max 1.2mm thickness
||Max 5mm thickness
|Kevlar Aramid fiber
|Copper braided flat wire
- Do not apply Copper or Steel wire to the micro-serrations to keep the life of main blades.
- Heat-treated or specially-hardened wire is not applicable for cutting. It may damage the blades.