Wanna buy a simple and practical voice recorder, which can be used stand-alone as well as connected to a controller? This one is right for you!
The voice recorder module supports 4 controlling modes (Arduino, AT command, on-board buttons, and ADKEY), and multi-segment voice recording. You can directly press the on-board buttons to record or play voice without using a controller. The 16MB storage on the module can store up to 40 minutes of voice recording and the recorded files can be copied to your computer via the USB-C interface.
DF1101S voice recording and playing chip with 48kbs sampling rate
- On-board power mono amplifier (HX8358)
- Supports about 40 minutes voice recording
- Supports multi-segment voice recording
- Voice recording/playing via on-board buttons
- Supports analog U-disk
- DIY Plush Toys
- Handmade Personalized Gift
- Event Voice Memo
|26 x 30 mm / 1.02 x 1.18”
- Voice Recorder Module-Breakout x1
- 2.54-6P Single-Row-Pin Black x2