This multifunctional environmental sensor comprises SHTC3 temperature & humidity sensor, BMP280 barometric pressure sensor, VEML7700 ambient light sensor, and ML8511 UV sensor into one and offers 5 kinds of environmental parameters.
Professional sensor chips are selected for each kind of parameter measurement. The reasonable layout and heat conduction of main chips are carefully considered in the circuit design, which effectively guarantees the accuracy of the data.
The product has an MCU processing chip onboard that converts the sensor raw data into values with the standard units so you can directly use them. For instance, ℃ and °F for temperature, % for humidity, Kpa for barometric pressure, lx for light illuminance, and mw/m² for UV light.
The environmental sensor supports two communication methods(UART and I2C) and provides two versions: Gravity and Fermion(breakout), also complete Arduino and Python libraries are provided.
Exquisite and small, you can use it to make indoor and outdoor environmental monitoring systems, or for your environmental monitoring topics. This DFRobot environmental sensor can greatly simplify the wiring and codes of your project.
- Mini size can be directly soldered onto your PCB
- Switchable I2C and UART two output modes
- The highly integrated module can test a variety of data at the same time (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, altitude, ultraviolet intensity, ambient light intensity)
- Reasonable layout and high precision
- Home indoor and outdoor environment detection system
- Environmental monitoring work
- Working Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Working Current: 35mA
- Output Signal: I2C, UART
- Working Temperature: -20~70℃
- Size: 30mm x 20.5mm/1.18 x 0.81"
- Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Barometric Pressure Unit Relationship: 1000pa = 10hpa = 1kpa
- Sensor Chip Model: BMP280
- Barometric Pressure Measurement Range: 3000~1100 hPa
- Relative Accuracy Of barometric Pressure: ±0.12 hPa
- Absolute barometric Pressure Accuracy: ±1 hPa
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Sensor Chip Model: SHT-C3
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 0.01%RH
- Relative Humidity Measurement Range: 0~100
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01℃
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40~125℃
- UV Sensor
- Sensor Chip Model: ML8511
- Ultraviolet Sensitive Wavelength UV-A (320-400nm), UV-B (280-320nm)
- Ultraviolet Output Unit: mW/㎡
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Sensor Chip Model: VEML7700
- Ambient Light Accuracy: 0.0036 lx/ct
- Ambient Light Range: 0~120 klx