ATOM DTU NB is a programmable data transmission unit (DTU) that integrates NB-IoT communication functions.
The built-in SIM7020G module covers most of the Cat-NB frequency bands and integrates the SMA external antenna interface to improve the communication quality and signal stability of the device. Unlike the DTU, which generally only has the function of data transparent transmission, the ATOM DTU series adopts a more open architecture design.
The controller ATOM LITE can modify the program at will according to the actual business, and the whole machine reserves a variety of interfaces (RS485, I2C, custom interface) for users to expand, which is convenient for the rapid access of sensors and actuators.
The self-contained guide rail clamping structure is perfectly embedded in various industrial control sites. ATOM DTU NB is very suitable for various low-latency, low-throughput application scenarios (such as remote control, asset tracking, remote monitoring, remote medical treatment, shared bicycles, etc.).
- SIM7020G/Global version/Multi-band support
- RS485 communication interface (with 12V input interface, internal integrated DCDC step-down 5V)
- Strong signal access capability
- AT command control
- SIM card type: MicroSIM
- External antenna: SMA antenna interface
- Grove expansion interface:
- Serial communication: UART 115200bps
- Self-contained rail clamping
- Cat-NB frequency band: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/ B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/ B20/B25/B26/B28/ B66/B70/B71/B85
- Data transmission (kbps): 126(DL)/150(UL)
- Network protocol: TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/ TLS/DTLS/DNS/NTP/ PING/LWM2M/COAP/ MQTT/MQTTS
- 1x ATOM DTU NB
- 1x SMA antenna
- 1x SMA red cap
- 1x M2 hexagon wrench
- 1x M2x16 screw
- 1x 3.96-4P terminal
- RoHS\REACH\RCM\Telstra\CE(RED)\GCF\ATEX\TIM\Deutsche Telekom\Vodafone\FCC\PTCRB\T-Mobile\IC
- Telstra*/Vodafone/Deutsche Telekom
|Support Cat-NB frequency band
||B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/ B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/ B20/B25/B26/B28/ B66/B70/B71/B85
||TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/ TLS/DTLS/DNS/NTP/ PING/LWM2M/COAP/ MQTT/MQTTS
||64 x 24 x 29mm
||91 x 42 x 24.5mm